Wednesday, January 12, 2022

OVA Review! Ai wa KAT-TUN (2012)

 What is up guys! Its time for the monthly blog post, so I hope everyone is ready. First I hope everyone had a great holiday and also a great new year, both of mine were pretty chill and all I did pretty much is relax.

This week I'm bringing you a review of a Anime that is basically a advertisement for the Jpop group KAT-KUN. While the Anime is a advertisement, it s enjoyable for what it is because its basically just short fun segments. 

If you have seen Anime's such as Fruits Basket or any Anime with the theme of "Handsome Guys doing handsome guy stuff" then you will know and enjoy what you will get from this show because that is exactly what this is just to a lesser degree. First the episodes are only 53 seconds long so if you are looking for depth, this is not where you find it but the episodes being short helps the comedy easier to digest. 

Each episode basically follows the same plot we have our main female character interact with one male character then some comedy happens and its over, its really short, simple and if you blink you will miss what happens. I would only recommend this Anime only if you enjoy seeing handsome guys doing the most random of things.

I will say, I watched this Anime on YouTube because its not that easy to find and I also watched it with no subs but you really don't need to understand what they are saying because the interactions tell the story well. 

I would give this anime a 6/10, for what it does its a ok show and its quick enough that it doesn't waste much time. Thank you all for reading and leave me a comment if you decide to watch this Anime. Well until next month...


MAHO OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment