Sunday, December 1, 2013

Puppy Review: Little Witch Academia

Hello Guys! Davius here with a late night review for everyone. Again im in the process of watching Toonami but not a fan of Clone Wars so I figured I would type up this review i have been meaning to do for weeks.

Tonight I will be reviewing Little Witch Academia. This is a show that I had heard alot about, but honestly when I first heard about it I thought it was a visual novel. After hearing it reviewed on the Anime Pulse podcast, I decided to watch....and im glad I did.

When the show first started, right away it looked amazing but I was worried it was going to be a little to much magical girl for me but I was wrong. The story was more than young girls learning to be witches it was a story about a girl proving that she could be a good witch even though she was not i want to say born(sorry if im wrong) with being a witch. I really enjoyed the interaction between Akko and Diana. Diana was the typical mean girl but her main reason for being mean was because Akko's idol was Shiny Chariot, a witch that she believed was more flashy than anything else.

The growth of Akko as a person throughout this short episode is reallly good and I think it was well paced. I dont want to spoil it for anyone but I noticed something in the end that I hope will be addressed in the second episode, so if you watch keep a close eye on the end. I give the show a solid 4/5, it is only a single 30 min episode so its not great but it was very well done.

Thanks for reading, im off to watch more toonami and hopefully you are to lol

MAHO OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment