Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kyoto Animation studio Fire

I was not sure If I was going to discuss this or not, but after sitting here for a few hours I decided that I would give my thoughts on it. As im sure most of you have heard,  Kyoto Animation studio was set ablaze and sadly at least 33 people lost their lives due to the fire.

I wasnt sure what words I could say that could really highlight just how horrific this really was and its starting to seem that just as I was afraid of this was done out of malice and hatred. When I first read the news there was no suspect but then some hours later it came out that there was indeed a suspect and that there was a potential reason for this fire. I wont even mention what the reasoning was because there is absolutely no justification for why this happened but I will say that unfortunately the reason behind it did not surprise me because I know how obsessive some people be over certain types of media in Japan.


I wont ramble on to long and sorry if this post does not do this situation justice but I just want to send all my thoughts and Prays to the family and friends of all 33 people who lost their lives and also to anyone who was injured during the fire. Attacks like this are unjustifiable and hopefully this wont be happening again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment