Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Gangsta: Forgotten Anime 20?

 Hey Everyone! Hope you are all doing well and if you are in any of the areas with the hurricane than I hope you are all safe.  Im back today with another forgotten anime for you guys. Its never easy to pick a anime to cover for this series but I think I have a good one today.

The anime that I will be discussing today is the Anime Gangsta. Gangsta premiered during the Summer 2015 season, and while I dont know if it had any hype behind it but I was pretty excited to watch it due to it being a darker toned anime. The anime revolves around the two main characters of Nicholas and Worick who are mercenaries. 

For the most part the anime basically follows them as they take on different jobs but we also get peaks into their life as well as the people they work for. It is pretty easy to see why the anime may be forgotten because it came out at the same time as a little anime that you may know called Prison School. 

If you enjoy anime's like Banana Fish then you will enjoy Gangsta but I would say that its not quite as good. Gangsta is licensed so you should be able to find it easily, I feel like its also dubbed but im not sure about that.

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you all enjoy it.


MAHO OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment