Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Anime ONA Review! Balgwanghaneun Hyeondaesa (2014)

 What is up guys! Its that time of the month again, we are back with another review for you all. I hope everyone has been doing well. I hope you all have been enjoying some of the current anime and also clearing out some of that Anime backlog that we all have.

The Anime that is up for review this week is one that I had to hunt down because it was not easy to find, and honestly i was better off not finding it. You can read the title up above but for the rest of this post ill be using the English name, so the Anime that is up for review is Shining Modern History.

This Anime is about a guy named Hyeon and a Woman named Min-joo who cant seem to fight off their attraction to each other. One thing I did not expect from this Anime when I first started watching was for it to have so much skin to skin contact between the characters, the Anime is labeled as a drama/slice of life but this is nothing but  a Hentai with elements of Slice of Life.

If I'm being honest, even though I was watching the Anime Raw, the story just seemed to lack any passion, at least in the story department and the series just started to drag 15 to 20 mins into it. One of the main story points is that Min is actually married so she is actually having an affair with Hyeon.

This ONA is 3 episodes long and I actually didn't finish the series because at some point the skin to skin contact just got a bit much for me. Overall from what I did watch, I would give the Anime a 5/10, its not a great series by any stretch but its good to see a Hentai that revolves around people just trying to get through life.

Well I hope you all enjoy this review. Hopefully ill be back next month with a better Anime to review but until then, stay safe and keep enjoying Anime.


MAHO OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment