Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Rant Series Part 2

Whats up people! Hope everyone is doing good, we are back with another rant, I hope you all enjoyed the last one. So let's get this started, this week's rant is on the one and only Hetalia.

Where do I begin with this show, guess ill start from the beginning. When I first saw this show reviewed in Otaku USA, I had just finished Ouran High School Host Club and so when I read the review it sounded like a similar show, little did I know that I was in for something that would almost melt my brain. Hetalia is just bad on so many levels, the first thing I noticed was the fact that they talked very fast and all at once a lot,  and it got lame quick ( I do the pasta thing Italy does).

Now I am a fan of random animes and I found that Hetalia was just trying to hard to be funny and the jokes are just not there. I do understand why it has such a following but I don't understand why it's bigger  than shows like Pani Poni Dash who do the random thing really great, but I guess that comes down to what is advertised the most.

One last thing I have to rant on is the fanbase. Hetalia fans are so extreme, they almost suck you in when you see them at a con, my advise is to just run as fast as you can. All in all, I do know why people enjoy this show, it's just not for me.

Well this is another rant in the books, next weeks rant will be a special one, because it will be on Spice and Wolf, one of the most boring shows every.

Have a good day, MAHO OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment