Monday, January 29, 2018

Tiger and Bunny: Forgotten Anime 10?

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I know I havent done one of these in a while, but I am finally back with a forgotten anime. This one will be a Little different because while researching for this overview I see that their is a second series that has just been green lit. This series that I am referring to is the one and only Tiger and bunny.

I did not realize that it was 2011 when Tiger and Bunny first came out, I was never a huge fan of the show, I remember watching probably the first 3 maybe 4 episodes of the series, but I always thought the concept was Awesome and I wish I had gone back and finished it up. When I look back at the 2011 season the only show I see that I really watched that year was Mayo Chiki! which if I havent told yall i love love LOVE that show lol.

What made me choose this series to do a forgotten anime on is that I remember when this series was out alot of people were in love with it and I remember seeing the cosplays at alot of cons that I went to, but after a few years it seemed like the hype sort of died down, and that could be due to the lake of a second season( even thought I was sure there was one) but I just stopped hearing anyone talk about the show and the cosplay died down. I think that it is good news that a new series will be coming out so hopefully that will bring interest back into the first series.

Well thank you all for reading as always and If you were a fan of the series let me know by leaving a comment. Until next time

MAHO OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment