Thursday, April 26, 2018

Soul Eater Not! Forgotten Anime 11?

Hey Guys! Hope you all are doing well. Con season is in full effect, I went to Tekko in Pittsburgh and had a great time and LM.C was epic, next up is MoMocon here in Georgia and im looking forward to it.

So I am back today to bring you guys another forgotten anime discussion, I have been wanting to do another one for a while but I was not sure what anime to discuss until I scanned threw my list on MAL and I found the perfect show to discuss. The show I will be discussing today is the one and only......Soul Eater Not!.

Soul Eater Not was a spin-off of the anime Soul Eater, and it debuted in 2014. Soul Eater Not takes place a year before the events in Soul Eater. Before I started watching this series, I have bought the first volume of the manga and I didnt really think it was anything special but once the anime came out I decided to watch it and I actually really enjoyed the series. The main reason I am doing this as a forgotten anime is because The series didnt get alot of positive feedback at least from what I saw and people just did not care for the series. While the series Is not as great as the original I still thought it was a solid show and I enjoyed that it was a little more light-hearted  in sections.

I didnt realize that it had been 2014 when this series debuted because after it was over I have heard no one talk about the series and its as if the show just disappeared off the anime map, so I wanted to try and shine a little light on a series that I felt didnt get a fair shot because as they say "the sequel  is never as good as the Original".

Alright that does it for this discussion, Thank you all for reading!


MAHO OUT!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment