Wednesday, May 23, 2018

OVA Review: Aki Sora -Yume no Naka

Hey guys! Finally back with another post for you guys today. I hope everyone is having a great week so far, I know I am because its con week. First I will give you guys a quick update, I will be planning to start uploading blogs every Wednesday (hopefully) so that I can give you guys content on a regular basis. Also I wanted to point out that im sure most of you have seen the player that have been added to the blog, that is for a new side podcast that is different from our youtube podcast so I hope you all enjoy it also.

The anime that I am here to review today is the sequel to a anime that I reviewed for our side podcast and this anime is Aki Sora ~Yume no Naka. Let me say this is a hentai, a detail i was not aware of until I watched the first series. I will say, given that this season of the show has 2 episodes, its a step up in the quality of story not that there was anywhere to go but up after that first series. What I did enjoy about the series is that we got to see more backstory not only from Aki ( the sister) and Sora( the brother), but we also got a really good backstory from the other sister Nami and we got to see that even though her and Sora are twins she is pretty envious and jealous of him which I didnt expect. With this being a hentai of course that means there is sex but you also realize just how strange the relationship between Aki and Sora is because not only are they having a intimate relationship but they are also ridiculously reliant on each other and to a certain degree Aki has convinced Sora that she is the only person that he can depend on and Sora has not backbone to be able to stand up to her. 


While this series was defiantly a upgrade from the first season, its still not a great show, if you enjoy hentai this this is for you and if you like fan service then I would also recommend it but if your looking for a balance for story and fan-service the ratio here is about 90% to 10% and while the backstory is decent its not really worth the time unless you have the time to waste. 



Sorry the font is so small I keep editing it but it wont stick so sorry if you guys have a hard time reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment